All clients and participants must abide by the official rules & regulations for use of the complex. Be advised that BMOSC staff have the right to refuse entry or remove any patron not abiding by the rules and regulations.
Here are some of the rules & regulations to note:
- Only water is permitted at field level (no sports drinks). Water fountains are located in the main lobby and bottled water is available at vending machines on the concourse and field level. No other beverages will be permitted on the field level and dressing rooms.
- Only clean shoes that have not been worn outside are permitted on the turf. Indoor soccer shoes or plastic molded cleats will be permitted. No metal or screw-in cleats are allowed. If you need to clean your shoes, please do so prior to going to field level.
- No spitting on the field. Players will be ejected from field level if not abiding by this rule. • No food, candy or gum on the field.
- Spectators are not allowed on the field, walkway or behind the nets. Parents are allowed to assist their children in the dressing rooms but then must exit the field level and proceed to the concourse.
- Chairs are not permitted anywhere on the turf floor. Seating is provided on the concourse level.
- Allergy alert: the field is composed of rubber so please alert anyone with latex or other allergies.
- Patrons using inappropriate language will be removed from the complex.
- Anyone found to be placing graffiti anywhere in or on the building will be subject to long term dismissal and possible police charges.
- Pets, and smoking are not permitted anywhere in the complex.
- Alcohol of any kind is not permitted anywhere at anytime in or around the complex except during an BMOSC event licensed by the NS Gaming and Alcohol Commission and approved by the SNS Operations Manager.
- Soccer NS is not responsible for lost or damaged belongings.
- Rules & regulations are subject to change without notice.